Consider our property management services in Atlanta,
Georgia if you:
- Own a single family rental house or multifamily
- Are thinking of renting your house located
in Atlanta, Georgia
- Are thinking of buying investment/rental
property in Atlanta
- Wants to purchase home in Atlanta but intends
to work and live outside of Atlanta
- Owns homes in Atlanta but lives and works
outside of Atlanta
Whether you are thinking about single or multifamily
rental properties or just caring for
home while you are working and living outside
of Atlanta, our property
management program is
specially designed to meet your needs.
The following outlines services provided under
our property management division:
- Matching qualified prescreened tenants with
- Collecting and mailing monthly rents directly
- Managing properties including lawn care,
repairs and expenses.
- Handling tenant evictions and rent collections.
Property Management Fees:
The property management fee is 10% of the gross
monthly rent on the property.
Example: If the
monthly rent is $1000.00, then the monthly management
fee will be
$100.00. The management fee covers
services such as: rent collection, property
and tenant handling.
If your property is vacant and needs a tenant,
we require an initial fee of $200.00 to
a tenant and when a tenant is found a fee in the
amount of half of the first
payment is due. This is a one time fee only.
here to request a
property management package
by email or mail.
If you own a home in Atlanta and live outside
of Atlanta and do not intend to rent your
we can still manage your property. We will care
for your lawn, inspect property
arrange for repair and general care when necessary.
The fee for this
service is a standard amount
based on the size and location of the home. Please
more information. Call 718-298-5560 for